20 March 2017

Hostess Monday

Its time for me to share with you a special creation I made for Digital Delights. I'm not sure about you, but I love making my own decoupage using stamped/digi images. So that's what I did for my Hostess Monday creation!

After taking an absolute age on deciding what image I would use, I finally settled on 'Celebration Owl' I just thought he was perfect to layer. What do you think?



This last photo shows you the layers I have created. Just love the finished look of this!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Alphabet Challenge- A = anything with wings
Kitty Bee- living things with wings
Making Memories- add layers
Pattie's Creations- anything with wings

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Celebration Owl' by Digital Delights
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Derwent Coloursoft words in brown
Owl- march hare, light sand, sandstone, brown, pale blossom, bright pink, glacier blue, blue, pale blue, apricot & orange
Balloons- shocking pink, deep fuchsia, chartreuse, green, sunflower, orange, spring lilac, bright purple & bright lilac
Branch- caramel, brown, leaf green & yellow green
Panpastels
Sky- turquoise & turquoise tint

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Party Time' by Deco Time
'red & blue' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Crafty Purple Frog
'Collall 3D' glue with tools from Crafty Purple Frog
Sizzix Bigshot
'Party' die cut by Sizzlits
'Olivia' Classiques ribbon threading die cut by Die'sire
'5" square white card blank' from Crafty Purple Frog

Thank you for popping by today, I really enjoyed making this cutie, I hope you will pop over & check out what other super cute images there are available at Digital Delights.
Hugs xx

7 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

This is such a fun card Shell. The owl is adorable and decoupaged beautifully. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Nancy said...

Wonderful card, Shell! Such a cut image, and so many fabulous layers!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Making Memories Crafting! :o)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh goodness this is adorable, what a fabby creation, Love H xx

cheryl said...

This is one super cute image hun love the bright colours too really eye catching love cheryl xxx

Monika Reeck said...

Oh dear this image is so darn cute
and the Balloon I love it want to have the orange one please
lovely 3D closed up too
sweeet card
many thanks for joining with us at Patties Creation challenge this month
hugs
Monika

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is so so cute!! I love the layering you did! Thank you so much for joining us for the Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge this week! We hope to see you again soon! Hugs, DT Karla

Sonia said...

A fabulously cute card. Thank you for joining our Add Some Layers challenge over at MMC. Hope to see you again soon.

Crafty Hugs Sonia DT xx