21 May 2016

Wryn!

I just love Tiddly Inks images & when I saw this very cute image was a freebie over on their Facebook page I just had to snag it & have a play!

I also thought the image was perfect to use for this fortnights My Time To Craft challenge, where the theme is...

PAPER PIECING!

One of my favourite things to do, but I always seem to forget about it! Loved making this card, my Mom had an operation on her thumb to remove part of the bone, so I thought this card would be perfect for her.



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Tiddly Inks- let your Tiddly flow
City Crafter- pretty pink & pastels
Lets Craft & Create- pretty in pink

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Thank You Beary Much, Wryn' By Tiddly Inks
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Derwent Coloursoft Pencils words in brown
Skin- blush, ginger & blush pink
Hair- dove grey, steel grey & cranberry
Dress- light fawn, pale brown & light sand
Shoes- light fawn, ochre, pale brown & light sand
Bears- pale blossom & dove grey
Chair feet- tan & brown
Ground- ice grey 1 & 2

Paper & Embellishments
DP- 'Vintage Colours Romance' by Crafty Sensations
'brown' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'get well beary soon' from the 'Feel Better' sentiment set by Digital Delights
My stash- blue ribbon & wooden bear button

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'6" square white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by today, please stop by & say hi to the design team & check out what they have made to help inspire you...
Hugs xx



4 comments:

JanR said...

Fab card! The paper piecing looks cool! I hope your mom's recovery goes well. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is fabby Missus, love paper piecing it's a fav thing so must try and join the fun xx Hope Nige has a brill birthday, Love H xx

Laine said...

Fabulous paper piecing on this cute image Shell! Thank you for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks Challenge!

Ros Crawford said...

What a sweet and lovely card!! beautiful image! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB this week!