21 March 2016

Monday Hostess over at Digital Delights

It's my time to share with you a special creation I have made for Digital Delights. I decided to go right back to the beginning of my Digital Delight journey & share with you my first make & my brand new take on the same image!

Here's the link to my first ever DD post, which was on the 9th June 2011....I can't believe its that long ago!!!


Ok so I decided to revamp the image & make something hopefully better lol....


I think my colouring is & also my layouts are a lot more involved, but that's just down to  the wonderful invention of the die cut lol!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Dragonfly Dreams- die cuts
Robyn's Fetish- square card base
QKR Stampede- sentiment

Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Penny With Her Teddy' by Digital Delights (sorry its no longer available)
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words black
Derwent Coloursoft- words brown
Skin- blush, ginger & blush pink
Hair- mustard, mid brown & pale brown
Bow- pastel blue, ultramarine & iced blue
Dress- sky blue, indigo & Prussian blue
Socks- pastel blue & iced blue
Shoes- sky blue & Prussian blue
Teddy- light fawn, light sand, sandstone, pale brown, pale pink & blush pink
Ground- warm grey 2 & 1

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Nanna's Kitchen' by DCWV
'red & blue' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- 5mm blue gems

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
X-cut Xpress
'With Love' die cut by Die'sire from Crafters Companion
'A2 bracket border #2' Borderbilities die cut by Spellbinders
'Precious Hearts' die cut by Memory Box 98474
'Stix2' pick up pencil from Natalie & Amy's
'5" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you like my revamped creation.
Hugs xx





4 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Terrific update, Shell, but I have to say I love the original one, too! Both are wonderful creations. It's so great to see you playing along in our "Add a Sentiment" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Repolainen said...

So cute cards- lovely colors! Pirjo Dt from QKR

Helen said...

Both really cute cards - love your colouring on them both.

Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish.

Helen x

ccheney said...

Very cute! Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams. Cindy (DT)