15 March 2016

Good Luck from Sassy Studio's Clover!

It feels like I haven't posted on my blog for ages, but its only been a few days lol...
Anyhoos I'm here today to share with you my creation for the progressive challenge that Sassy Studio hold on Facebook every month!
I decided to make a card to give to our eldest Danni, when she goes off to Uni in September *sob sob* I am dreading it, gonna miss her sooooo very much.

Right ok before I start crying again here's my card using Clover.....



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Get Creative- St Patricks Day
Glitter 'n' Sparkle- use some green
Craft for the Craic- luck of the Irish
Cut It Up- St Paddy's Day
Sassy Studio- shades of green

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Clover' by Sassy Studios
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Skin- blush & 08
Eyes- cyan
Lips- amethyst
Earring- leaf green & 47
Hair- champagne, 91, 85 & 84
Hat- leaf green, 47, plum preserve, 82, ice grey 5, 120 & 119
Basque- leaf green, 47, ice grey 5, 120, 119, 114 & plum preserve
Trousers- leaf green, 47, plum preserve & 82
Belt & shoes- ice grey 5, 120, 119 & gold
Socks- emerald, 52, 51 & 114

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Daydream' by First Edition
'green, purple & white' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- card candi

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
X-cut Xpress
'A2 bracket border #2' Borderbilities die cut by Spellbinders
'Precious Heart' die cuts by Memory Box 98474 (used to make the clover)
'Basic Lattice' Shapeabilities die cut by Spellbinders
'Good Luck' alphabet die cuts by Creative Dies
'Bow' die cut by Presscut
'5 x 7" white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you are all having a fabulous week. Why not pop over to the Sassy Studio Facebook page & check out the progressive challenge!
Hugs xx

5 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Very sassy! I love it!

Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our St. Patty's Day challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Sandra H said...

So gorgeous is your and the colouring of the image is stunning x

Kim Kelley said...

I love the color combo..the purple really makes the green stand out more. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

Kim
SSD DT

Lynda said...

Beautiful layout and the colour combo is lovely. Thankyou for joining us at Get Creative and I hope we see you again Lynda DT xx

Cazro said...

A lovely layout and design, perfect for our challenge at Make My Monday, thanks for joining in with us. Caz DT.