27 February 2016

Thinking Of You....

Good morning & welcome to my small part of the WWW! I hope you are all well, those that need a hug, help yourselves & feel better soon xx

I'm here today to share with you my creation for My Time To Craft. I hope Mr Blogger is being a good boy & posting this for me, as we are probably nearly in Cardiff (south Wales UK) our eldest daughter Danni has an interview at Cardiff Uni today. Please keep your fingers, toes & anything else that might help crossed. She has already been offered a place at Falmouth & Bristol Uni's but her first choice is Cardiff.....fingers crossed for my baby!!

Anyhoos for this fortnight over at My Time to Craft the theme is....

ONE LAYER ONLY

I decided to use a stamp set I have had for ages, it was a freebie with one of my subs ages ago.


Such a fab set of stamps!


Challenges I Would Like to Enter
Katy Bee- in the garden
Ooh La La- CAS
CAS on Sunday- one layer

Images & Colouring Mediums 
Image- 'Rose' by Clearly Besotted Stamps
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words in black
Derwent Coloursoft Pencils- words in brown
Leaves & stem- forest green & dark green
Rose- poppy & cranberry
Ground- pea green, yellow green, green & dark green

Papers & Embellishments
'blue' card from the 12 x 12 coloured stack by Papermania
My stash- 3mm baby blue pearls

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
X-cut Xpress
'Thinking of You' die cut by Die'sire
'onyx black' Versafine
'4" square, elegant edge white card blank'

Thank you for stopping by, have a great weekend & I hope you will take a few minutes to pop over & see what fabulous 'one layer' creations the MTTC DT have made
hugs xx



11 comments:

MagsB said...

The rose is gorgeous, Shell, and I love the colours you've used! The edging on the card is perfect, too!

Best of luck to your daughter, I hope she gets through the interview with flying colours! Travel safely, hun!

love Mags B x

Nancy said...

Lovely card, Shell! It's a beautiful rose!
Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee! :o)

Ann said...

I LOVE roses - This one is beautiful!!! Wishing your daughter all the best :)

cotnob said...

This is fabulous, a super CAS design
Thank you for joining us Ooh La La Creations.
Pauline
x

Annie said...

Gorgeous card Shell - hope your daughter got through the interview okay and has a place at her first choice. Annie xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, All the Best to Danni, Hope she gets in at the Uni she wants, Love Hazelxx

Pat said...

What a beautiful image Shell, beautiful colouring too. Hope all went well for your daughter at Cardiff Uni.

Pat xx

Unknown said...

Such a lovely, elegant card. Thank you for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday this week. Lynn, CCT Design Team x

Mariken said...

Wonderful card, I love this one!
Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday!

Alljazzed2create said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us over at Kitty Bees for this weeks challenge..
DT Pam

Milka Gubo said...

Lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us in Aloha Friday Challenge at Kitty Bee Designs this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
Milka DT