16 January 2016

Tag It!

Well I did get all excited on Wednesday night, it was snowing when I went to bed & all I could think about was playing with Nico in it when we woke up!
But when we woke up, it was all frozen over & really slippy...so no playing in the snow for us!
But fingers crossed they have forecast it for tomorrow lol I just want an inch for an hour, then it can go. I just want to see what Nico makes of it!

Anyhoos, I'm here today to share with you my latest creation for My Time To Craft. Where this fortnight we are asking you to...

TAG IT!

make a tag or make a card & add a tag to that. It must be a made tag, not a stamped one tho ( I mean those LOTV tag stamps are not allowed)

Over on Facebook, Simply Betty Stamps are doing a monthly progressive challenge &  their theme is tags, so I thought I would combine the two!


I forgot to take a photo of the back. Along with the image you get two sentiments & I used
 'You're Just My Type' & its on the back. I just loved colouring in her dress & playing with her pleats.


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Brown Sugar- movies (twilight)
Crafting By Designs- seeing red


Images & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Betty Transfusion' by Simply Betty Stamps
Promarkers/Flexmarkers words in black
Derwent Coloursoft words in brown
Skin- ivory, peach & ochre
Eyes- emerald & dark green
Hair- ice grey 5, petrel grey, lipstick red, deep red & cranberry
Lips- lipstick red
Dress- molten red, black & cranberry
Blood bag- lipstick red, cranberry, burgundy, red & true blue

Papers & Embellishments
'blue' card is from the 'Darks' core essentials stack by Core'dinations
'You're Just My Type' sentiment comes with the 'Betty Transfusion' image 
My stash- burgundy ribbon

Tools & Glues
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
X-cut Xpress
'Labels #4' Nestabilities by Spellbinder
'Hearts' triple embossing folder by Provocraft

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you will take a few minutes to pop over & see what fab 'tag it' creations the MTTC DT have made.
Have a great weekend
Hugs xx



4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ohhh love her dress its amazing!!! We haven't got snow and none forecast either for this side of the country!!! Hope you dont get too cold, Love Hxx

Annie said...

oooh sexy lady this one Shell - love it and the sentiment is perfect. Annie xxx

Ann said...

Great tag, Shell - love the contrast of the red dress on the blue background! Very pretty!

Pat said...

Lovely tag Shell, great image and beautiful colours.

Pat xx