30 July 2015

Swinging By!

I can't believe its the end of July, where did it go? It really doesn't seem like that long ago when I was here to share my July creation for Natalie & Amy's with you!

Anyhoos I am here today to share my August creation with you.
This month there is a fab £15 voucher to spend in store for the winner, so make sure you enter.
As they say "ya gotta be in it, to win it!"
Augusts theme is...

BUTTONS & BOWS

you must use at least one of each

I just had to use one of my Humphrey stamps for this card, I just love all these super cute elephants.


Such a cutie!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Crafter's Cafe- use some buttons
I Love Promarkers- more than three layers
Little Red Wagon- up, up & away
Die Cuttin' Divas- the great outdoors
Bunny Zoe's- summer breeze

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Swinging By' from the Humphrey's Corner Collection from Natalie & Amy's
Promarkers/Flexmarkers- words
Spectrum Noir Pencils- numbers
Ellie- blue grey 1, 115 & 114
Dress- sorbet, 42, peony, 79 & 38
Shoes- peony, 79, 38, gold, ice grey 1, 116, 115 & 114
Jewellery- peony
Swing- raw sienna, 96, 94 & 91
Tim Holtz distress inks
Clouds- salty ocean

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Bubblegum Girl' Grace Taylor
'blue & pink' card from the 12 X 12 coloured stack by Papermania
'Tea Party Twine' from Natalie & Amy's

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D' glue with tools
Sizzix Bigshot
'Oval #4' die cut by Nellie Snellon MFD047
'Bow' die cut by Presscut PCD08
'Heart Buttons' mini die cuts by Tattered Lace

Thank you for stopping by today, have a great weekend when it gets here
Hugs xx

6 comments:

Sue B said...

Awww this is mega sweet Shell… such a cute ellie and I love the pretty papers and embellies! :-)
Hope you have a nice evening
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Gale said...

This is such an adorable card Shell. I love the image and embossed clouds. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "Add a Button Challenge" and we hope to see you again soon. Gale DT

Brenda said...

Wow Shell, I hadn't even thought of a swing! This is so cute, love the little elie. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

CA Scrapper said...

Your card is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Sharon Noble said...

Fantastic card love the colours. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers challenge blog. All the best hugs Sharon (DT)

CraftyLyn said...

this card is great,i love the cute elephant, thanks for joining us at i love promarkers.