18 April 2015

Rain Dragon!

Quick post from me today, as I am off out with Nige for a bike ride. Well, we will be if I can get my leg over lol!

So I'm here to share with you my creation for My Time To Craft, where this week the theme is...

UMBRELLA'S

chosen because April is usually wet....mmmm not so much here in Stoke in the UK, we've had the odd cloudy day but its been sunny mostly if not a little windy & cold. Anyhoos here's my creation....


As soon as I saw this cutie, I knew I had to have him!!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Digi Sketch- sketch
Dream it Up- showers of showers
Crafters Cafe- animal antics
Make My Monday- April showers
Without Words- under my umbrella

Image & Colouring Medium
Image- 'Rain Dragon' by Lisa Victoria from Sweet Pea Stamps
Spectrum Aquas
Dragon- sunflower, heather & wildflower
Umbrella- moss & bud green
Water- aquamarine

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Little Meow' by Docrafts
'Laugh & Play' from the sentiment tag set #24 by LOTV
My stash- purple card, green pearl & green card candi

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D' glue with tools from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'A2 curved border #1' die cut Borderbilities by Spellbinders
'5" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank y ou for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab 'umbrella' creations the DT ladies have made.
Have a great weekend & enjoy the sun 
Hugs xx

13 comments:

MagsB said...

I love that image, soooo cute!!! I hope you had a lovely bike ride in sunny weather - hooray for Spring!

(Also.... 'leg over...' tee hee hee!!! ;) )

love, Maggie xx

Pat said...

Super card Shell, love the great fun image he is just so cute.

Pat xx

Sue B said...

Awww, what a cute and wonderful image Shell and your colouring is gorgeous! Love the pretty paper and the candi matches the brolly perfectly! :-)
Hope you enjoyed your bike ride - have a lovely weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Anet's Crafting said...

Gorgeous card Shell. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

Rebecca said...

Hi Shell hope your okay! Your card is fab! The image is so cute!!

Love From Rebecca xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, good luck!!! Amy DT

Danielle Vincent said...

EEEEee I LOVE that purple dragon Shell!! Such a fun card! hope you enjoyed your ride. Hugs D

coops said...

so stunning shell.your dragon is fab and i love your purple colours ;D

xx coops xx

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Beautiful thank you for joining us at digi sketch challenge
Michelle DT

Fliss said...

Cute dragon and love the purple and green.
Thanks for sharing at MMM.
Fliss DT x

Jo said...

He is AWESOME!! Looks great in purple too. Reminds me of one of the dragons out the How To Train Your Dragon books :)

Cindy said...

Beautiful! Thank you for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card, love image and colours combo !!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT