28 February 2015

Christmas Kitty

This is my first post for today, please call back later to see my creation for My Time To Craft xx

Its that time of the month again where I share my creation with you for Natalie & Amy's
This month the theme is....

FLOWERS

but they must be in your stamped image whether that's rubber or digi it's ok.

I decided I needed to make a Christmas card, using a stamp I have had for a while now...& yeah you've guessed it, still not used. Well I can't remember using her!


Is it just me or is mirri card a real pain to photograph!!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Completely Christmas- add texture (my poinsettia)
The Stamping Boutique- more than 1 layer
Creative Knockouts- lots of layers
ABC Christmas- D = die cuts

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Happy Christmas' by Strawberry Kisses from Natalie & Amy's
Tim Holtz distress inks
Kitty- black soot, weathered wood & tattered rose
Bow & plant pot- salty ocean
Ground- iced spruce
All highlighted inks are available from Natalie & Amy's

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Back 2 Basics Modern Christmas' by Dovecraft from Natalie & Amy's
My stash- red paper & gold mirri card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Poinsettia' die cut by Marianne D LR0121 from Natalie & Amy's
'Garden Branch' die cut by Marianne D LR0151 (part used) from Natalie & Amy's
'5" square red card blank' 

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what fab 'flower' creations we have to show you & also what fantastic prize is up for grabs this month...
Hugs xx

6 comments:

Kim. said...

Now I am so not a cat person but I loves this kitty. Such a cute card.
Kim x

Sandra H said...

Soo cute x

Sue said...

So gorgeous Shell, such a sweet image and I love the colours.
Hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Super cute image, and lovely card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts:) ~ Bonnie (DT)

CraftyGirl said...

Such a sweet little kitten and I love the poinsettia embellishment. I am very glad you joined us this week at TSB. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
The Stamping Boutique Design Team Member

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x