8 October 2014

Kinka What?

First of I want to say thank you for all your kind texts, Facebook message & cards I have received for my birthday today. THANK YOU xx it means so much to know I have fabulous friends out there xx

I also wanted to show you a photo of me with the baby kinkajou at Gentleshaw. I did say a while ago about it but, both me & Nige totally forgot about it!!!
Anyhoos here it is....such a cutie xx
This is what I want next, in the way of exotic animals. She looks like a little bear! <3 p="">

Right the real reason I'm here today isn't to show you cute animals lol. It's to show you my creation for 'Inky Impressions' where this week the challenge theme is....

FLOWERS & LEAVES

I am really glad I picked up this pad of 'Woodland Folk' papers in the sale a few years back. With all these autumnal cards I have made lately, its come in real handy!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Crafting Musketeers- autumn colours
City Crafters- leaves
Pile it On- autumn
Robyn's Fetish- autumn colours

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Lili Playing in the Leaves' by Inky Impressions
Promarker/Flexmarker
Skin- coral, sunkissed pink & blush
Eyes- bluebell
Derwent Inktense pencils
Hair- tan & sicilian yellow
Headband- carmine pink, sherbet lemon & tangerine
Shirt & trainers- carmine pink
Jacket & jeans- navy blue & iron blue
Belt- oak & poppy red
Leaves- shiraz, tan, fern, light olive, leaf green, red oxide & amber

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Woodland Folk' by Docraft
'Autumn Greetings' bunting by Inky Impressions
My stash- ribbon, flowers, 5mm white pearls & orange card

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D' glue with tools from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix bigshot
Leaves from the 'Frame & Leaf' die cut set by Marianne D LR0117
'5" square white card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, please pop over & see what the 'Inkettes' have created this week to inspire you!
Hugs xx

14 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Fab card and fabby baby, Hope you have had a brilliant birthday, Love Me xxx

Stella said...

beautiful card; you used die cuts, patterned paper and stamps with leafs. You sure know how to nail a challenge! Thank you so much for participating in our challenge at CCCB!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card and happy b'day Shell x

Sue B said...

Aww the kinkajou is adorable Shell… can see why you want one! :-))
I love your Autumn Card… such a fab image and your colouring is beautiful… the leaf paper and flowers are gorgeous!
Hope you've had a wonderful Birthday hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Debbie said...

Hope you've had a great birthday dearie.big hugs and loving your pics and your card is gorgeous.Xxx

Jacquel said...

Very nice work Shell...that image is so cute & your coloring is great!
DT Sis Jackie

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Happy belated birthday Shell! Fab card, love the way you coloured her. Susan x

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my ... what a cute little guy! I've never seen or heard of a Kinkajou ... Your card is so lovely! perfect for the challenge ... Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!!

Fran said...

Great card , I love it , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month, Fran (DT) xxx

Michelle said...

This card is so adorable. I just love the little girl playing in the leaves. The papers are great for Autumn. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

Michelle (DT)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

It is lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Sid said...

That's one fab card !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers.
Mags
x

raven said...

What a pretty card. Thankyou so much for sharing your art with us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge. Good Luck. Take care and happy crafting Genny DT