11 August 2014

Tulip Umbrella!

Today I am here to show you another of my guest designer creations for Cardmania. 
Where this fortnight our theme is.....

BIRTHDAYS!

we have some great sponsors this time around, so why not pop over & see what fab prizes are up for grabs...


I was so happy when I got to choose a free digi to use from one of the sponsors...Stampart design by Kathryne. I just love her images, so cute & whimsical!


Challenges I Would Like to Enter
Sweet 7 Challenge- birthdays
Suzy Bee's - anything goes
 Girl Who Crafts- anything goes
Crafty Creations- flower power

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Tulip Umbrella' by Stampart Design by Kathryne
Derwent Coloursoft pencils
Umbrella- prussian blue, orange, deep cadmium, mid grey, pale orange, pink lavender, pale lavender & grey lavender
Tulips- deep red & red
Leaves- mid green & green

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'rich damask' by Digital Delights
'Star Dust' Stickles from Natalie & Amy's
My stash- burgundy card, sentiment, ribbon & card candi

Tools & Glues
'Collall' all purpose glue from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D' glue with tools from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Square' die cut by X-cut 503402
'Scalloped Square' die cut by X-cut 503404
'Ribbon #2' die cut by Marianne D LR0102

Thank you for stopping by today, I am really sorry if I haven't been to visit for a while. With doing extra things with Gentleshaw & looking after my stink butt time seems to be flying by. But I will hopefully be around today or tomorrow!
Hugs xx

10 comments:

Pamellia said...

This is so adorable! I just love that image and the background paper is a perfect choice! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving the sweet image- colored beautifully! I love that shop- great images!
Shelly GDT Card Mania

Sue B said...

This is such a fab image Shell and your colouring is beautiful! Love the gorgeous paper and embellies… the ribbon die detail is very pretty! :-)
Hope you have a great week!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Shell. I love the image and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Beautiful card, Shell! The colours are gorgeous. Lovely job. xx Kathryne

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Shell
Hugs Dianne xx :)

debby4000 said...

What a lovely image and beautiful card you've made with it.
luv
Debby

Helen said...

Beautiful card - a really pretty design.

Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7 Digital Designs.

Helen x

Lisa :) said...

This is so pretty, a great digi and fun card you made with it! Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafty Creations. Hope to see you back soon! --Lisa DT