30 January 2014

Love Sick Dragon!

This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my Delightful challenges post!

WOW where has this month gone too? I can't believe how quickly time is flying, I think its kinda good, cus the faster the time goes the sooner I get my gorgeous furry ball of nawtyness! lol!

Anyhoos the reason I am here, today is the start of Natalie & Amy's monthly challenge & this month we have a fab theme for you.....

LOVE IS ALL AROUND!

you can create anything, Valentines, wedding, birthday as long as it has at least one heart on it!

I decided to use another card that I made on my crafty weekend away last October, yes that long ago!!


Yes there's a great big gap looking for a sentiment (no idea) any help would be much appreciated!


Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Deep Ocean- fantasy
Everybody Art- Heart
Fat-tastic Tuesday- cute
The Crazy Challenge- fairytale
Dream Valley- no design papers

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Cinders' by C.C. Designs
Derwent Inktense pencils
sorry didn't write them down
Tim Holtz distress inks
Colour distressing done using antique linen & vintage photo

Papers & Embellishments
'Vintage Fence' background stamp by Kaiser Craft from Natalie & Amy's
Stamped using 'Gray Flannel' ink by Memento from Natalie & Amy's
My stash- red & white card

Tools & Glues
'Collall All Purpose glue' from Natalie & Amy's
Sizzix Bigshot
'Scalloped Hearts' by X-cut 503013

The prize up for grabs this month is a £15 voucher to spend instore

Thank you for stopping by today, I really love reading your comments & they are always appreciated
thank you 
hugs xx

13 comments:

Unknown said...

That Dragon is sooo cute, , thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love you to come and join us again next week for another fab challenge...
Hugs
Suzy B DT
XX

Cards By Jan said...

Oh what a cute lil dragon...He looks love sick...and hopeful? Awesome card!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

I think it should say you Blow me away!!! Its a fab card, so sweet, Love Me xoxo

Jo said...

Fab card Shell....love that sweet dragon!
hugs Jo x

Sandra H said...

Hi Shell, Just so lovely is your card x

Unknown said...

Aww, really cute! No idea what sentiment you could use though, I'm not very good at using sentiments myself!

Emma x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Shell! love the pink dragon
hugs Shaz x

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous hun love it - ty so much for joining in at Fan-Tastic Tuesday - wishing u the very best of luck x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Shell... I love the pink dragon... SO cute!!
Hope you are well hun
Big hugs
Sue xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Hiya hun, apologies for not getting here sooner, things have been hectic. I hope you are well. Your card is just so adorable, I love the sweet dragon and the backing papers are gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at the Crazy Challenge. Regards Helen

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.i love your fab background and the little dragon is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Nicoletta said...

What a cute dragon! lovely creation Shell!!
thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge!
hugs
Nicoletta