14 June 2013

'Rockabilly Rebel'

Today I am showcasing a new image by The Stamping Chef, called 'Rockabilly Rebel' & she is gorgeous, I just loved colouring her in!
 If you want to purchase her pop over here during this weekend because you get 20% off!! Also if you pop over here you can snag the free image that Tamara has generously drawn! Make sure you pop over here & see what fab creations the DT have made using this gorgeous image!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Charisma Cardz- digi's only
Aud Sentiments- anything goes
Southern Girls- die cuts/punches
Deep Ocean - for a girl

Image & Colouring Mediums
Image- 'Rockabilly Rebel' by The Stamping Chef
Promarker, Flexmarker & Derwent Inktense Pencils
Skin- dusky pink & blush
Hair- chinese ink
Eyes- oak
Lips & jewellery- fuchsia
Tattoo- ink black, iris blue & sienna gold
Dress- fuchsia & ink black

Papers & Embellishments
DP- ' A Hint Of Pink' By Kate Knight
My stash- pink card, ribbon, 4mm & 3mm white pearls

Tools & Glues
'Collall All Purpose Glue' from Natalie & Amy's
'Collall 3D' glue with tools from Natalie & Amy's
'Stix2 Pick Up Tool' from Natalie & Amy's
'REBEL' cut on my Ecraft using a font on my laptop
'Tiny Bow' die cut by Memory Box from Natalie & Amy's
'Swirl#1' die cut by Joy Crafts 6003/0002
'5 x 7 inch card blank' from Natalie & Amy's

Thank you for stopping by today, I am really sorry if I haven't been around lately. I have had both girls taking exams. Plus my gorgeous hubby is away from last night, until Sunday doing the 'Three Peaks' walk.....he starts to night by doing Ben Nevis.....rather him than me. I will try & pop around & see you all over the weekend!
Hugs xx

10 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Fab image Shell and I love those colours xx

Debs said...

Fab card Shell - love the colour combo.
Good luck to hubby with the walk.
Hope the girls did well in their exams.
Debs xx

Sandra H said...

WOW What a fab image and your colouring Shell is stunning x

Sue said...

Wonderful card Shell. I love the image and your colouring is fabulous.
Good luck to your hubby, I hope the weather is kind to him!
hugs Sue xx

Sue U said...

How cool is your card and image! Thanks for joining in with the Punches and Dies challenge at Southern Girls, hope to see you again soon

Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh shes a fabby card, love it, Love Me xoxo

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.i love the pink and black and stunning image and design :D

xx coops xx

Sarah said...

Great card! I love the colour combo and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us this week at TSOT.

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

cute card, great papers and trim! Thanks for playing with us at Southern Girls Challenge!
Carolyn, DT

mandy said...

Fab card Hun :)

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week

Hugs Mandy xxxx