18 October 2012

Wizard Toby!

WOW! What a fantastic weekend I had on the Crafty Retreat....I still have sore ribs from laughing so much lol! There's only one person to blame as well Ruthie!! You are so bad for me, but I loves ya loads xxx

Anyhoos, I got back on Monday night & have just slept lots... Tuesday I didn't wake up until 2 pm oops, Wednesday I didn't wake up until 11am & today it was about 10 am so I'm going the right way thankfully!
The other problem was no internet, well we had internet but I couldn't get online? No idea, but thankfully it seems ok now!

Right on with this weeks Delightful Challenge which is 

HALLOWEEN TREATS!

I started this before I went away & managed to keep my eyes open long enough to finish it!
But I didn't have any sweeties to put in, then brain wave I had some teasers that I had pinched (OK Ruthie had pinched) out of the box when we were away! Just perfect!




Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Wizard Toby' by Digital Delights
Co-ordinations card
Promarkers & Flexmarkers
Toby- pink mittens, blue grey 4, 3, 2 & 1
Hat- sunflower, yellow, slate, amethyst & orchid
Broom- cinnamon, cocoa & raw sienna
Moon- daffodil bloom & ivory

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Ghoulishly Scary' digi papers by Digital Delights
Sky- 'phthalo blue' Panpastel from Natalie & Amy's
Edges coloured with 'black' Panpastel from Natalie & Amy's
Cello bag my stash
Teasers from Celebrations tin (lol)

This weeks sponsor is Whiff Of Joy with a fab stamp on offer for the winner 
which you will find details of here! 

You will also find the start of this months challenge over at Sparkles Monthly here, which is 

HALLOWEEN 

& the fab prize on offer is from Whoopsi Daisy details of the prize are here!

I'm hoping to get back to normal by the end of this week, so I will be hopping around to say hi at some point! Hugs xx

12 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Shell!
What a super cute & fun treat bag! Fantastic coloring! Love it!!!
Hugs,
Lisa F.

Sue said...

I'm really pleased you had a good weekend Shell, it sounds like it was just what you needed.
This is fabulous, I love the cute image.

hugs Sue

Sue B said...

Aww this is really cute Shell… Love the cute kitty! it's a fab design for Treat Bag!
Glad you had a fab time on your Crafting Retreat! :-))
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is fab... love it!
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Mmm, a very yummy project, just fab!
Helen x

Joey said...

Fabulous creation Shell, hope your sleep routine is back to normal soon lol. Joey x

coops said...

so gorgeous shell.love the fab spooky imagw,glad you had a fabulous time hun :D

xx coops xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Shell so glad you had a fab crafty retreat! Your treat bag is just adorable! x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous and those sweeties look so yummy!! x

Kim. said...

Glad you had a great weekend, didn't ring because I thought you would be worn out but not quite as much as you are lol. We will have to catch up next week.
Love your treat bag, the image is real cute but then arn't they all from Digital Delights lol. Fancy stealing the malteesers you and Ruth are so bad.
Kim xXx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Nommy Nommy sweeties, This looks great, So pleased you had a fabby week and that you are now getting back to normal. Love Me xo

Wendy said...

Ha ha the great teaser theft lol you where rumbled lol great treat bag hun love it

hugs Wendy