26 May 2012

Little Miss!

I was lucky enough the other week to get the whole set of Strawberry Kisses along with my new Humphrey's! We as you know I have already used my Humphrey's a few times already, so I decided it was time to ink up one of these cuties!! I was going to use my Spectrum Noirs, but KT had inched all the greys as she is doing a monochromatic piece for her bedroom wall!! Will take pics when she has finished!

Anyhoos on with my card for today, I decided to post this card today, even tho I did make it yesterday! Because its still really weird not making a card for Crafty Emma's Store! After making a card every Saturday for two years its strange not doing one.....so here is  my none DT creation for this gorgeous Saturday!



Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Try Stamping On A Tuesday- challenging sketch lol!
Auds Sentiments- any sentiment
Hanna & Friends- fave song (what's new pussycat!)

Goodies I Have Used
Image & sentiment- both off the 'Little Miss' Strawberry Kisses set by Crafters Companion
Promarkers & Flexmarkers 
Kitty- blue grey 1, 2, dove grey & baby pink
Bow- baby pink, rose pink & carmine
Bag- denim blue, cornflower, china blue, oatmeal, ginger, spice, baby pink, cocktail pink, antique pink, gold, crimson & red
Ground- khaki, soft khaki & light fawn
Sentiment- baby pink, cocktail pink, antique pink & cool grey 1

Papers & Embellishments
All DP off the 'Strawberry Kisses' CD by Crafters Companion
Button & gem my stash
Cotton candy divine twine
Flower by Fred She Said
Label nestie by X-cut
Colour distressing done using Tim Holtz victorian velvet

Hopefully by the time you read this we will be back from our early (5 o'stoopid o'clock am!!) owl hunt! I also want to take Charlie out before it heats up to much....the main reason is I really want to see those fox cubs again! lol....if you didn't see the pictures Nige took you need to scroll down about 4 maybe 5 posts they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!
So fingers crossed more super cute pics for you tomorrow!
Hugs xx

13 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Cute kitty, Tell Katie shes gotta give the pens back!!!! LOL Love Me xoxo

Lisa Jane said...

awww.. whata cutie .. so pretty
Lisa x

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Ah Shell this is so cute... It actually reminds me of my fav Disney film the aristocats .. Little Marie.. Anyways I'm digressing sorry... Fab card love the colours and of course the image... Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments.. Good luck.. Pauline x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Wendy xx

My'scardcorner said...

That is so cute Shell.Hope you are enjoying this fab weather we are all having.
Myrax

Vicky said...

Totally adorable Shell...what a sweet image and beautifully coloured too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Joey said...

Shell this is gorgeous, love your colour choice and loving the papers! Joey x

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.fab sweet kitty and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Oh this is so adorable hun, I love the sweet image and the gingham papers and the colours work so well together
Lindsay xx

Kiki said...

Awwww, this is fantastic! Such a cute image ...

Thanks so much for joining us at Hanna & Friends.

Hugs, Kiki

Sue B said...

Aww this is really cute Shell !! I love the image - she's adorable! and your colouring is fab! gorgeous papers and embellies! :-)
Ooh no! I must have missed the fox cubs post- am scrolling down now to take a look.
The owl hunt sounds like fun... hope you saw something!!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Hi Shell, awwww so sweet! Love the colours you've used and just scrolled down to take a peek at the fox cubs - aren't they the sweetest.

Thanks as well for popping by my blog and leaving the lovely comment.

Sarah

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This is too cute for words. Love your image. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.