24 May 2012

Here Comes The Bride!

This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see my Willow Sketchie & pop back later to see my MAWTT creation!

Today over at Delightful Challenges we have a fab challenge for you

ADD 5 OR MORE FLOWERS!

I know lots of you use flowers on your cards, but me nope! I have bags full of flowers all colours all sizes from my crafty weekend away, I think I've used 3 of them....oops! I think flowers look stunning on cards, but can never get them to look right! Anyhoos enough yapping, on with this weeks DT creation!



I don't make a wedding card for months & months, then I make two in 5 days lol!!
Her dress looks dirty grey, no idea why but I promise you its not!

Challenges I Would Like To Enter
Mojo Monday- great sketch
Crafts & Me- flowers
Creative Belli- weddings


Goodies I Have Used
Image- 'Bride & Groom' by Digital Delights
6" square card blank
Spectrum Noirs, Promarkers, Flexmarkers & Prisma Pencils
Bride
Skin- FS7, FS6 & FS1
Hair- GB8, GB4 & TN3
Flower- CG4, CR8, CR6 & CR5
Veil- IG1, antique white (Flexmarker) & ivory (Promarker)
Dress- IG1, CR6, CR5, antique white (Flexmarker) & ivory (Promarker)
Groom
Skin- FS7, FS6 & FS1
Hair- TN8, TN7 & TN5
Trousers- TB9, TB6 & TB5
Jacket- IG10, IG8 & IG6
Ground- light fawn (Flexmarker) & khaki (Promarker)

Papers & Embellishments
DP- 'Blueberry Hill' by Papermania
Pink card my stash
Colour distressing done using Tim Holtz victorian velvet
Blue gems from Pizzazz Aplenty
Flower punches by X-cut
Scalloped heart border punch by Woodware
Leaf flourish by Marianne D LR0151

This week we have the fab Cutting Cafe sponsoring us, the winner will recieve 3 sets from the store!


Thank you for stopping by today, stuck for inspiration why not pop over to the main challenge blog & see what fab creations my teamies have made this week!
Hugs xx

12 comments:

Sue B said...

Well you've certainly got the flowers right on this card Shell - they look perfect!!! and what a sweet image. Love the paper and pretty border - it's a gorgeous card! ;-)
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Mau xx said...

this is so sweet Shell, love the papers and your border is gorgeous. The image is so sweet, I can remember my hubby doing that....many many moons ago....lol
Hugs xxx

Chriss America Real said...

Oh Shell! This card is just so lovely! I love the colors that you used and your coloring is perfect!

Hugs,

Chriss

Wendy Hall said...

Beautiful Shell:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.fab pretty colours and the image is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Lisa said...

Amazing job Shell, the bride and groom are coloured perfectly!

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet wedding card! I need to make one, too, a co-worker just got married - this would be perfect.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah what a pair of cuties, Love em, Me xoxox

My'scardcorner said...

This is lovely Shell great image and those flowers and backing paper go perfectly.
Myrax

Joey said...

Aww Shell this is another of my fave DD images, love this couple muchly! great card, Joey x

StephC said...

Adorable! I love the image. So sweet. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Belli challenge!

paige said...

sweet image n your cute card! So happy you joined us at Creative Belli!