27 March 2011

Didge is sponsoring Sparkles!!!

This is my second post for today, please scroll down for my OSAAT card!


 This fortnights challenge at Sparkles....we wanna see your
SPRINGTIME
cards, also the winner will get 3 digis of their choice from my baby DIDGE
So come on join in she has got some super cute bunnies that some of the DT have used...
I decided to use her Grebes as they are one of my favourite birds & their mating ritual is out of this world...made me cry when I first saw it!!!!





Goodies I Used
Image- Grebes by Didge
Promarkers from Crafty Emma's Store
Grebe's- amber, cocoa, raw sienna, ivory, umber, cool grey 4 & 5
Water- buttercup & midnight blue
Moon- saffron & pastel yellow

Papers & Embellishments
DP- Exquisite stack by Papermania
Card candy- Dotty Coffee Bean from Crafty Emma's Store
Sentiment my stash

Thanks for stopping by can't wait to see your Springtime creations
hugs xx

9 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one super cute image,hun just love it,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

I loves it, super card and Well Done Didge on the image. . You just chill out!!!! I says and I'm yer Wifey so listen to me!!!!Hope you get some sleep talk in the am, Loves Ya Hxxx

Unknown said...

aaah this is so cute, love it xxx

Anonymous said...

too cute! Eeek, so sorry you have had an infection, that is horrible! I do hope you are better soon :( xoxoxoxoxo

angelwhispers said...

Hi Shell lovely to see you post again today!! But I'm soooo sorry you are unwell its just so unfair to have your op and then get an infection I do hope you are on the mend and please don't get stressed!!


Love the card and the image is just lovely! Chanelle xxx

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous card Shell!!
Hugs Kristel

Emma said...

A beautiful card & hope you feel better very soon hun.
Hugs Emma x

Purple Crazy said...

Aaww Shell, sorry to hear you're leaving us Gingerloft, but your health has to come first, wishing you a speeding recovery hun. Hugs Wendy xx

Louise Emma said...

Awww lovely card and even more special having Danni's artwork on it too x Lovely card x