11 February 2011

No card today, just some fabby news!!!!

Well last week was a fab week for me I had a challenge win, a top three & my Freddie the leopard gecko!!!
I won two gorgeous images from Crafty Sentiments!

I also made the top three over at 2 sisters challenge blog!!!

And then of course we had my little man who is now part of the family! He comes out for cuddles every night after tea! He loves just lying or walking
over the sofa...our Katie loves him!!!! Which is good cus I wasn't sure whether the girls would like him!!!

Freddie stalking his wormies lol his eyes go soooooooo big!! He really is a cutie!!

Well I hope you will pop back tomorrow as its a new challenge at Crafty Emma's Store & she has a fab prize this week!!!!



7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

well done Shell... and aww look at those little eyes lol
Lisa ;)

Brenda Brown said...

Congrats on your wins Shell, so well deserved. Love the pic of Freddie, you are all obviously 'in love'.
Have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anne said...

wtg missus, well done:)
Anne x

Pami said...

Congratulations Shell!! And a great picture of your new man!! Pami x

Unknown said...

Woo hoo that is fantastic :) Congrats on your win and Top 3. Love your photo of Freedie he is soooooo cute :) Hugs xxx

cheryl said...

oh well done on your wins,hun so well desrved must say,oh that photo of freddie so cute,well as long as hes not near me anything like that terrfies ,me he he,hugs cheryl xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Hun

WELL DONE YOU!!!! on your wins...

Freddy certainly loves the camera..lol.. little poser.

Huggies Angel