26 January 2011

A Perfect Spring Day!!!

Well we can hope, can't we lololol

Well the weather here is a bit better today, the sun is out but blinkin ek its still nippy out there!! We had rain yesterday...mmmm rain means Charlie won't go out for a wee unless I stand out there with him, with a brolly!!! Yeah I know I'm as daft as he is lol But he's my baby & he doesn't like getting wet!!
Anyhoos todays card...I have managed to squeeze a card in thats not a DT card whoop whoop!!! Doesn't happen very often..


Challenges I Would Like To Enter

Goodies I Used
Image- Stepping Stones Hanna from Pixie Cottage (RAK from Hazel ty hun xx)
Promarkers from Crafty Emma's Store
6" square scalloped card from Crafty Emma's Store
Skin- blush & sunkissed pink
Hair- cinnamon, cocoa, burnt sienna & umber
Hair bow- lemon & canary
Dress- amethyst & purple
Wellies- lipstick red, red & oatmeal
Puddle- cool aqua & artic blue
Around puddle- meadow green
Stones- cool grey 4, 5 & cocoa
Bull rushes- cinnamon & forest green
Flowers- ginger

Papers & Embellishments
DP- Pretty Flowers paper stack by Katie Knight
Pink & purple card from Papermania
My stash- rafita
Sentiment stamp from Crafty Emma's Store (purple, lavender & fuchsia pink)
Dew drops (pink) from Crafty Emma's Store

Thanks for popping by today I hope your all having a fab week!!
hugs xx

16 comments:

Anne said...

Morning Shell
A bit on the nippy side here too but I'm wrapped up snug as a bug indoors so won't complain lol
Smashing card, she's a real wee sweetheart.
Anne x

Lisa Jane said...

a card to really lift the spirits it cold and drizzling here - so just did the trick - so pretty
Lisa ;)

cheryl said...

oh hun one of my fav stamps and you have made one gorouges card here hun truly beautiful love the coulrs you have used too,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Liz said...

Hi Shell
Love that stamp they are very cute don't know where you find all the time hun to make all these beautys
Take care and chat later

Liz xx

Unknown said...

Lol Shell, poor Charlie, totally spoilt I see,hehe..... I love this card Shell, beautiful colours, love the image and nice layout! Jo xxx

Hazel (Didos) said...

h this is brilliant Shell. Love that stamp!!! LOLOLOL Do love her wellies they are just right. Hope you have a good evening now you can rest after my toilet txts all day :) Hxxxx

Brenda Brown said...

Wooo what a gorgeous image and colour combo Shell, just love this card.
Yep you are totally mad going out with Charlie and an umbrella!!!! he knows how to push your buttons hehe.
Hope you have had a good day. Cold and wet here, really miserable.
Take care, luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

jackiescrafts said...

A great card Shell, I love that image

Hugs Jackie x

Unknown said...

Lovely colours Shell, great card. Have a mental picture of you standing outside with brolly waiting for the dog!!! lol

Pami said...

This is an adorable card Shell, its just so sweet. I love the papers. Pami x

Tracy said...

Shell this is sooooo beautiful! Love the papers you used. I like how your worked the sketch. Perfect!!! Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!
Hugs,
Tracy

coops said...

gorgeous card shell.i love the pretty colours and papers and the image is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Maria Matter said...

she's darling and this is a gorgeous card Shell!
You have so many pretty cards on your blog hun, makes me smile when I stop by!
hugs

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card Shell.
luv
Debby

My'scardcorner said...

Just lovley Shell and love that sentiment.
Myrax

Unknown said...

Awww I love this, I got those papers and I really needed some inspiration to use them. Thanks xxx