16 August 2010

YEEHA!!!

I woke up this morning feeling really good, still achy but nowhere near as bad as I have been yippee....I think it helped that we went to bed at 8.30 last night & as soon as my head hit that pillow I was asleep, & didn't wake up until Nige went to work at 5.15 lolol so that might have something to do with me feeling so good....Yesterday we went for a drive out to Llangollen but couldn't find anywhere to park?????? it was silly, so we drove back to Ellsmere & had a walk around the mere it was very beautiful & I saw a cormarant (I absolutely hate birds just HATE them, but I think theres something very mystical about a comarant so I loves um lol!!)

First up to day is my DT card for 'The Crazy'  where ths week the challenge is all about the lurve, could be wedding, anniversary or just a romantic card for your other half to let them know you loves um lol. This week our sponsor is Digi Doodles & the lucky winner this week will get $10 voucher to spend in their shop, how cool is that. Please pop over to the main blog to see the other DT girls creations.
Being on the DT we were lucky enough to get some images to play with, I chose this little cutie, I
 think its a really sweet image.



Such a cute image, love their little faces!!

Challenges I Am Entering
Fan N Funky- favourite colours (pastels)
Craft Your Days Away- favourite things (stamps rubber or digi)

Stuff I Used
Image- digi doodles
IQ paper
Promarkers
Skin- Ivory & dusky pink
Lips-rose pink
Girl
Hair- tan & putty
Ribbon- purple
Dress- lilac, amethyst & purple
Heart- lipstick red & crimson
Boy
Hair- caramel & cocoa
T-shirt- powder blue & colbalt blue
Trousers- colbalt blue
Flowers- yellow, pink carnation, fushsia pink & grass
Leaves- moss
Lace effect heart- blossom
Yellow paper, lace & gems my stash
DP dovecraft 'Back To Basics'
'Cherish' stamp from QVC not got anything written on it tho :0(


My second card for this SUNNY Monday is my DT card for Craft Your passion where this week we have decided on an 'Anything Goes' challenge this week, so lets see all those gorgeous creations...

I had sooooooooo much fun making this card, I will be using this image again she is fab...



I thought I would show you a close up of my fab little flowers, they are Fred She Said but I have distressed them to within an inch of their lives lolol but I just love all this distressing & getting inky fingers lol Charlie even ended up with some on his nose, poor doggie lol

Challenges I Am Entering
Robyns Fetish- anything goes
Craft Your Days Away- favourite things (stamps rubber or digi)

Stuff I Used
Image Lauretta
IQ paper
Promarkers
Skin- ivory & dusky pink
Hair- raw sienna, mustard & primrose
Hat- henna, walnut, red & gold
Trousers- tan, cinnamon, gold & red
Top- denim blue & cornflower
Grass- grass
Cactus- pear green & moss
Wheel- raw sienna & terracotta
Ribbon, buttons & twine my stash
DP Stripes Paperwhite Inc
Flowers- Fred She Said
Distressing done with Tim Holtz 'Vintage Photo'
Letters cut on my slice 'Basic Elements' card

Thanks for looking in on me today, your comments are welcome good or bad
hope you all had a fab weekend hugs xx

29 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah these are both brill Missus. Glad you are feeling well this SUNNY day!!!! Mmm I need the light on here so the weather has swapped round!!!!
Talk Later, Hxox

Lauretta See said...

Hi Shell, both of these card are beautiful ;) But of course the sencond one wins my heart ;) hihihi.. love those flowers.. and the ribbons and all.. Just beautiful!! Hugs x

CraftyC said...

Both beautiful cards Shell. The first card is just the sweetest, what a cute image!
Clairex

Stef H said...

your wedding card is simply adorable!!!

i LOVE how you distressed your flowers on your 2d card - and i love the color. only a cowgirl can lean against a cactus comfortably!!!! super card.

glad to hear you're feeling better!!!!

hugs :)

Louise Emma said...

Well ya flowers don't look distressed to me babes, they look fabby! Love both the cards. Loving the new look blog too x Least it don't take an age to load up like some blog pages xxxx So glad you are starting to ease up too xxx

Anne said...

Well ain't you a sleepy head lol/ Glad your feeling better now Shell.
Two great cards hun, love the second one best though, that image is fab
Anne x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards! I love the lace on your first card, it adds a touch of romance to it. I love all the distressing you did on the second card...beautiful!

Doreen said...

These are beautiful cards.the lace is gorgeous.Thank you so much for sharing this with us at CYDA.

corinne said...

nice card ! the flowers are beautiful.

Alison said...

Both cards are great Shell love the image on the first one

Alison xx

Donna said...

Both gorgeous cards Shell! Glad to hear you are feeling better today.. I know both Llangollen and Ellesmere very well! Not far from me. Thanks for joining us at CYDA.
Hugs, Donna x

Jeanette said...

Love both of these cards. You do beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

P.S. I did a double take when I saw your banner pic.....at first glance it looked like you were snuggled up to Kevin Costner.

Gem said...

very pretty cards shell!! x

Lisa Jane said...

wow Shell they are 2 fab cards .. i love the little cute kissing image ... but my fave is the flower!
Lisa ;)

jackiescrafts said...

Glad you are feeling better Shell, both your cards are gorgeous

Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at CYDA

Hugs Jackie x

Anonymous said...

Both cards are fantastic!The first one's so sweet.Your second is fab -loving the stripey paper and just ADORE the flowers.
Lisa x

Lindsay Weirich said...

beautiful cards! The yop one is my fave, so sweet!

Stephanie said...

Two fab card! They are both beautiful!

sammi said...

Great cards, Shell! I love the western theme on the one.

Claudine Poch said...

This is a great card. Your flowers look great with the cowgirl.

Joyleen Dianne Co Lim said...

love your flower!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards Shell.
luv
debby

Cheryl said...

Wonderful cards! I love all the sweet details on the first one. The flowers on the 2nd are fabulous.

Lindsey said...

Great cards! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

Emma said...

Gorgeous cards...love the first one, so adorable. Loving the colours and details on the second one too....fabulous!!
Hugs Emma x

My'scardcorner said...

wo lovley cards but the first is gorgeous. Glad you had a nice day out.
Myrax

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Both are Just beautiful - thank you for joining us at I Did It Creations this week
Hugs Debbie xx

Unknown said...

Two gorgeous cards hun. I love all the detail especially with the lace on the first one.

Thank you for joining us for our first challenge over at CYDA.

Hugs

Joanne x

Priyanka said...

u r fantastically fantastic.this card is really superb.Thank u for comment on my card, yes I was mad to give details on this card and sometimes scared that I could not complete it out.