5 July 2010

Arggghhhh only 4 days to go lololol!!!

Spent most of the weekend packing but managed to sneek off & leave them three to it & make my DT cards for today lol Not got much left to do now the kitchen &  my craft stuff (oops) lol but thats not going anywhere until at least Thursday.
Update on our Charlie, he's not to bad now thankfully, still not putting much weight on his leg, but he is putting it on the floor.....if he was a labrador he'd be fine, its just Greyhounds are soooooooooooooo mardy lol x

My first DT card this week is for 'The Crazy Challenge' WOW I can't believe how many entries we had last week, I thought you would all be to busy in your gardens, so thank you very much for taking the time to join us....hopefully you will be back again this week.

Our sponsor this week is Hobbissimo



The theme this week is 'Up In The Air' my origanal card was of a Spitfire aeroplane but I didn't like it lol, so decided to do another one & this is what I came up with...I hope you like it!
This is Cuthbert Bear & he is just gorgeous

I think he has got a gorgeously cute face

Challenges I Am Entering


Stuff I Used
Image Pollycraft freebie
IQ paper
Promarkers
Cuthbert- putty & tan
Balloons- marine & petrol blue, lipstick red & crimson, baby pink & dusky rose,
 lilac & amethyst, agean & french navy, pear green & olive green
T-shirt- oatmeal, apricot & burnt orange
Shadow- warm grey 1
DP I think they are papermania
Green paper, ribbon, buttons & string my stash
Sentiment stamp Pollycraft

My next card is my DT card for Craft Your Passion
The theme this week is faux/real stitching which I just love doing. I go through stages of putting faux stitching on every card I make then you won't see it for months until something reminds me of it & hay presto its back on every card again lol...but I do think it looks really pretty.


I had great fun making this card, I found out last week my friend is pregnant again, it'll be their 4th & I hope this time its a boy, because I'm sure they will carry on having babies until they get a boy lol...
I just think this sentiment goes so well with an expecting card

Challenges I Am Entering
Shelly's Images- celebration
Papertake weekly- stitching
My Time To Craft- zig zag (stitching)
Sentimental Sundays- celebration

Stuff I Used
Image Lauretta
IQ paper
Promarkers
Skin- ivory & dusky pink
Hair- raw sienna, mustard & primrose
Top- pink carnation & fuchsia pink
Trousers- tea green, denim blue, red & green
Bag- lilac & amethyst
Shoes & bracelet - amethyst
Around- warm grey 1
DP- DCWV Mini Stack
Sentiment computer generated
Flower- Fred She Said
Ribbon, buttons, string & other papers my stash
Faux stitching black Whispers brush

Thanks for stopping by hope you have a great Monday hugs xx


15 comments:

Lauretta See said...

Both cards are beautiful Shell :))
Hope your packing days go by fast for you and that the unpacking goes well too ;))) Wishing you that your new home brings you many happiness and joy!!! :) hugs xx

Linda said...

Love both cards.

Hope you will soon be all packed and the unpacking gets done as quickly.

(((((hugs))))) for Charlie. Hope he will soon be running about at full pelt.

Jules said...

Hi Shell

Great makes. You have certainly been very busy on the cardmaking front.

I am pleased that you are getting lots of help in the packing department - I hope they unpack at the other end for you too.

Pleased Charlie is a little better.

Love Jules xx

jackiescrafts said...

2 great cards Shell, I especially love the sentiment with the expectant Mum card
Hope all goes well with the move

Hugs Jackie x

gina g said...

Fab cards, love the images. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card! I love the paper you used.

My'scardcorner said...

Great cards Shell youre right the bear is cute and the second image is just right for your friend.
Good luck with your packing.
Myrax

Crafty Urchins said...

Love the cards Shell,especially the mum to be one. Hows the move going... getting sorted I hope,
Sue xx

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

What a lovely cards.... Great job. And lovely for the mum to be.
Thanks for playing along with Shelly's Images TTT.
xxx
Marion

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards. I love visiting your blog to see your creations!

Thanks for joining us again this week for our TTThursday Challenge.

~Shelly
http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.com/

Emma said...

Two gorgeous card, love the images and yummy papers. Your faux stitching looks fabulous too.
Glad to hear Charlie is doing better too.
Hugs Emma x

Claudine Poch said...

Very nice. Your faux stitching is FANTASTIC! I thought it was real until I read that it was faux. Wow!

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

I love this card! The sentiment is fab and the image is great ;) Thanks for sharing it with us at the Sentimental Sundays ;-)

Kimberly S said...

Fun cards, and your 'you grow' card is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays! :)

sammi said...

Fabulous card! love the colors and the coloring is fantastic!