21 June 2010

Wow!!! its Monday again...

I can't believe how quick time is going, Nige says its my age...lol...I'm 36 me thinks not lol

Firstly I just wanted to tell you about a Birthday celebration over at Moving Along With The Times...the challenge blog is a year old on Thursday & we are doing a blog hop & will be having loadsa fun & giving away some prizes...so why not pop over & join in on THURSDAY



Anyway its time for a new 'Crazy Challenge' this week I am the host, & decided on 'All Things Spotty' paper, ribbon anything really as long as we can see them spots  lol....please pop over to the challenge blog & show the other DT some love x
Our sponsor this week is is the Digi Doodle Shop who's prize is a $10 voucher to spend in their online shop...on anything except custom blog work....So get out all your spotty things & join in the fun....




I really love this image....soooooooooo cute...

Decided to paper piece her dress & ribbon in her hair to match the DP.


I thought I would show you what is hiding under the bear lol.
Challenges I Am Entering
Crazy 4 Challenges paper flowers


Stuff I Used
Image 'Girl Bear' from Digi Doodle Shop
IQ paper
Promarkers
Bear- sandstone, caramel & pastel pink
Flower pot-terracotta & raw sienna
Heart- red & ruby
Leaves- grass & forest green
DP used for paper-piecing & backing is from Docrafts
Flowers my trusty Freds She Said
Button & ribbons my stash
Sentiment 'kanban'

Also today is the start of the challenge over at Craft Your Passion so heres my DT card for this week
 this week its a fab little sketch to follow

Challenges I Am Entering
Crazy 4 Challenges- paper flowers
Totally Gorjuss sugar & spice

Stuff I Used
IQ paper
Promarkers
sorry I have loss my list of colours
DP Capsule Collection Papermania
flowers woodware punch
leaves my slice 'think pink' card
gems my stash


So pop over to 'The Crazy''Craft Your Passion' & join in the fun...& don't forget MAWTT
blog hop on THURSDAY xxxx
Thank you for stopping by xx

15 comments:

Lauretta See said...

these are gorgeous creations Shell :))) Love them all :))

Happy Summer! hugs x

WeirdCat said...

The card is gorgeous, love the colours, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
Ruth x

Karen said...

Really lovely Shell, pretty colours too, thanks for joining us again at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Lorraine said...

Another lovely card, Shell. Love the tag. Thanks for taking part again at I ♥ Promarkers.

Lisa Jane said...

Two beautiful cards Shell - love the first one with the matching tag
Lisa ;)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love them both Shell. Postie came today with that amazing card its sooo pretty. Thanks so much xoxox Hxo

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card, the colour is so delicate. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Irena said...

I like the both cards, but the first is great.

Saskia said...

Wow, beautiful and creative work!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Nady said...

tes cartes sont superbes!!
très heureuse de t'avoir sur le dt de CYP
hugs
Nadyne xx

Claudine Poch said...

I really like the colors on the second one.

My name is Wynneth said...

Another lovely card - thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers again.
hugs
wynneth
x

Brenda Brown said...

You are working so hard Shell and creating such beautiful things. I love both your cards.
Hear you're not feeling too well, get better soon and take care.
Luv Brenda xxx

Judy said...

Hi Shell,

Thank you for doing such a fabulous job with one of my stamps. One of the best I've ever seen!

Hugs
Judy/DDS

Love crafts forever said...

Avesome card. I like the tag, and image just adorable. Hugs, Nataliya.