26 June 2010

Well I have managed Another card!!!

Oh I have soooooooooo struggled this week to even feel like crafting, but my gorgeous hubby took me crafty shopping today. My friend Jules, (always with a heart) you girlie are in sooooooooo much trouble, I blame you for all my new yummy DCWV card stacks lol ..If any of you have a Dunelm near you, all their stacks are half price & today I picked up three of the most beautiful stacks for £20. Problem is they are way too yummy to use lol so I think I'll just stroke them for now xx

Well when we got back Nige, made me my dinner, tuna sandwich & the little darling cut my crusts off....I think he thinks I'm the queen  lol ...then we watched the moto GP. I then decided to have a play & as I had to get my DT card for 'The Crazy' done I thought I better get that done lolololol nope I played with a really cute Pollycraft image instead oops!!

This little cutie is called Codi.


I just think shes fab, love the fact that she wears boots with her dress...thats so me lololol...

Challenges I Am Entering
Daisy Doodles - Summertime
Tellens Place - Summertime
Crafty Catz -  going digital
Delightful Sketches - Summertime
Your Next Stamp- pattern ribbon

Stuff I Used
Image 'Codi' from Pollycraft
IQ paper
Promarkers
Skin- ivory, blush & pastel pink
Hair- raw sienna, mustard & vanilla
Dress- powder blue, duck egg & turquoise red, yellow & grass
Boots- turquiose & marine
Flowers- red, yellow, cyan & grass
Around-  blue pearl
All DP & ribbon my stash
Sentiment Kanban


Thanks for stopping by, also don't forget it our 1ST BIRTHDAY on the
 MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES challenge blog, pop over & join in the fun there are loads of crafty goodies to be won.....Hope you all have a great Saturday night & Sunday
xxx

P.S. I have done my DT card like a good girl...& the image is gorgeous I love it, pop back on Monday to have a looksie xx

22 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Way to go Shell, love the image as well and you coloured it brill. Lucky you buying some super papers at such a price - none here at the seaside!!!
Hope u r feeling better and wanting to craft more, keep those gorgeous creations coming.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Luv Bxxxx

Lisa Jane said...

HI Shell hope you are feeling a little better today -that little bit of retail therapy will have done you good!
Fab card - what a cute little image and you are right those boots are so cool!
Lisa ;)

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous hun. Like you I love Codi's boots too...lol. Sounds like you have had a lovely day, what a lovley hubby you have.

Thanks for keep popping by my blog hun and leaving such lovely comments makes me feel guilty though as I am so behind with blog hopping it's unreal.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and keep away from the pork!!

Hugs

Joanne xxx

cheryl said...

oh great card,hun brilliant colouring too hubbie cutting of your crusts well blow me I do not even get a cup of tea,not even after 28 years,of marraige oh were did i go wrong,lol,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Spyder said...

aw, such a cutie!! love your colours, really summery, just right for Glastonbury, summer dress and wellies (Justin case)
(Lyn)

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous card and image. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs
Suzanne x

Alison said...

Great card Shell lovely image

Alison xx

Anne said...

aswwwwwwwwwwwww gorgeous Shell ,love her boots too.
Our Dunhelm doesn't sotck crafty bits (sob)
Anne x

Do What You Love said...

I love that image - it's so sweet and you colored her so wonderfully! The papers are gorgeous - you're like me, sometimes the paper is just too cute to use! I love this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Tellen's Place this week! :-)

Joanne Gilch said...

lovely card and your coloring is awesome. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Daisy Doodles.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Shell
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Sketches and also for joining us at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Linda said...

Another fab card, Shell. Well done.

Jules said...

Sorry Nige (tee hee) .. .. but I am sure you aren't cross really .. .. otherwise you wouldn't have cut those crusts off.

Anyway, just think of the money you have saved LOL!!!

You have to use them though Shell otherwise you won't ever need any more .. .. which 3 did you get?

Sweet card by the way.

Have a lovely Sunday.

Love Jules xx

Cec said...

What a sweet card with beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Daisy Doodles.
Hugs!
Cec

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Super sweet little card Shell, beautiful colours Hxx

carol said...

AAh this looks adorable, thanks for joining in with Craftycatz this week, x carol

Lindsey said...

Right! Your husband needs to come and train mine in how to treat a laydee! Buying craft stuff? Cutting off crusts? Where am i going wrong? Think i'll get him to read your post! But i'm waffling...so back to the point..Great card love the image and the paper and your colouring is fab! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week xx

Rhonda said...

This is just darling! I love Pollycraft images. Thanks so much for playing with us at Daisy Doodles!

Jane said...

Such a cute card. I love the boots with the dress too.
Thanks for joining the challenge at Daisy Doodles this week
xx Jane xx

Unknown said...

A lovely card thanks for playing at Tellens Place
Luv Jane xxx

Lisa said...

Love your card! You should enter it in the Pollycraft Challenge this week...it's Pinkalicious;) Glad you could join us at Delightful Sketches this week!

Unknown said...

What a fun and summery card! Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week. Good luck!
hugs,
Gini