19 May 2010

Beary cute...lol

Just a quick post from me today. Have been busy moving my seedlings into bigger thingys (can't rememeber what they are called lol) so spent a few hours in the garden. Nige came home for an hour and cut the lawn...so its starting to look abit better in the garden now.
Before I show you my card for today, I thought I would show you this foto of Danni  and Charlie my baby on our trampoline...yes my numpty of a dog bounces on the trampoline with the girls lol



I tend to use it for sunbathing lol, and yes he joins me then as well. Yesterday I had to get him in, with him being white and not having much fur he gets sunburnt really quick. I did put his suntan cream on, but either he licked it of or it didn't work, cus the poor baby has got red bits..poor love x

Anyway my card today is for a friend just to say 'Thinking of You' and yours ...

So love this cute little bear

Look at his cute little face..arrrr



I have followed the sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday for this card...there DT cards are just fab, its the first time i've entered this challenge, and after this sketch think I will do it again x

Stuff I Used

Freebie image from Bugaboo Stamps
IQ paper
Promarkers
Bear- sandstone & caramel
Bee Suit- Ice grey 4 & 5, lemon, canary, red, primrose & ice grey 1
Flowers- azure & true blue, mango & ginger
Leaves- grass & forest green
White sakura gel pen
Papers, card candy and ribbon my stash
Sentiment 'thinking of you', sheep 'Honey & Hugs
Distressing done with Versa Color 'sand beige'

Thanks for your comments in advance...have a good Wednesday hugs xx


15 comments:

Lisa T said...

Very cute! What a sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSW!

Irena said...

Very cute image and card :)

Stacy said...

LOL, your post cracked me up. I have a friend who has a dog that lays on their picnic table and gets sunburnt! Silly dogs! My hates going outside, so no worries for me! I do love your card! This image is so cute (and free, bonus) you did a great job with the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at SSW!

Nana said...

I'm seriously laughing now, honestly didn't know cogs can get a sunburmed. :D Poor creaturs
Very cute card, Shell!
hugs

mulberry station said...

Have to laugh at your dog story...they can be just like humans!!! I sure love your adoarble image and colors for your card. Bugaboo has the cutest images and you colored this one up so cute!
Nancy SSW-DT

Spyder said...

aw,yes it's sooo cute and I've heard of pigs getting sun burnt but not dogs!!

(Lyn)

Jules said...

Hi Shell

Your post made me smile.

Love your card. That image is just so cute.

Love Jules xx

Louise Emma said...

Hope the daft mutt is ok..... having met him myself nothing ever surprises me about Charlie boy! Love the card hun, love the subtle colours x Gorg as always x

Arlana 11426 said...

Your image is just so fun. Love how you colored up the bee. Vey sweet card. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Darling image from Bugaboo! You did a fabulous job of coloring and use of your white pen! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Do What You Love said...

I just love bear images and this one is just too cute; the coloring is absolutely divine! Your card is definitely the cutest! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :)

Jeannie said...

A dog that jumps on a trampoline is a first for me I think - I love that!
What a fun card you created here! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Melissa Craig said...

Super sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Heehee - what a fun dog!

Love your card - that gingham ribbon is fab! And such a sweet image - Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

JR Creations said...

Awh too cute! Love the card and image. Great details. Great dog too, hope his sunburn is better.

Thanks for playing at SSW!

Jenny T.