24 February 2010

Passion For Promarkers Challenge

I really enjoyed making this card...over at Passion for Promarkers they have two colours which you must use, tulip yellow & baby pink...and between you and me (don't tell Nige) I've never used these colours before, had them ages but not been used oops...lol
Anyways I decided to use one of my digi downloads from Pollycraft..I absloutely love these girlies they are sooooooooo cute and pretty...



sorry the pics so pants but the weather is sooooooooooooo pants....after having all that snow on Sunday by yesterday it was nearly gone...but last night I didn't go to bed until really late (having so many probs slepping its driving me mad...madder!!!lol) we had about another 3 inches..got up with the girlies at 730 this morning and it was all gone...but its been snowing on and off all day....wish the stoopid weather would decide what its doing.....

Anyways back to my card..sorry about going off on one lol...

Stuffs I used...
Cherry Kisses rainy days and the sentiment are both from Pollycraft
Printed on IQ paper from Staples
coloured with promarkers
Papers I think are Papermania sorry if I'm wrong
buttons are from the Works
flower cut from backingpaper on my Slice
faux stitching done with my Whispers pens

thanks for looking xx



7 comments:

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Shell and what a brilliant image, love your colours xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Shell, glad i got you using those unused Promarkers! Thanks for taking my PfP challenge, good luck.
Hugs Tracy x

Suzanne said...

Beautiful card Shell and cute little image thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shell, what a pretty card. Love the image and your papers are gorgeous. The sentiment digi is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Alison said...

Beautiful card Shell love the colours

Alison xx

Liz said...

Beauty ..Liz xx

Louise Emma said...

Just stunning, such a gorgeous image hun and I love the colours you have used x Very gorgeous, just like you xxxx