18 February 2010

Kt's Valentines card

Wow I can't believe how long I've been away from bloggong land....these last two weeks have been really bad for me health wise...my knee has been driving me mad, I've been having the odd day where I just haven't felt safe even walking around the house...

Anyways on to something much better...Kt our youngest (12 last week) comes to my craft class with me and absolutely loves it, and she has made some really fab cards the last few times we have been....last week we made a funny shaped card ot sure what to call it or what its called, but she did make a great job of it, so she decided to finish it off at home and change it into a Valentines Day card for Ryan her boyfriend (my baby is all grown up...its not fair lol)
She also decided to enter it in the challenge over at Little Hands Do Crafts as their topic this month is Valentines....





thanks for looking hugs KT xxxx



6 comments:

shaz earl said...

Brilliant card Katie x

Sunnie said...

What a fablous card that is well done..

Alison said...

Great card
and a belated happy birthday

Alison & Emma louise xx

Jules said...

Hi Shell

What a brilliant project - your daughter has done really well with it.

Sorry to hear you haven't been too good. I hope things are a bit better for your now.

Happy Sunday.

Love Jules xx

Lexi said...

Oh wow this is fabulous well done :D thanks for joining in at little hands do crafts

Hugs Lexi xxx

Unknown said...

Oohhh WOW KT's done a wonderful job, really is beautiful, I bet the bf loved it too.

Hugs

Joanne xx