23 February 2010

Cards For Men Challenge

I thought I would join in with this challenge, as I am running out of mens cards in my stash and have quite a few male birthdays coming up....
I think I'm the same as most people tho, I tend to put off making male cards for as long as possible lol...no bling it's just not right lol

Anyways here my card that I decided to enter in the Challenge over on Cards For Men, where their theme is 'green'





Stuff used

Daisy & Dandelion fishing image
stamped on IQ paper with memento, tuxedo black ink
coloured with Promarkers
Green spotty backing Kanban
Striped paper, buttons and ribbon my stash
'Gone Fishing' 'I Love Fish' sentiments and fishes D & D set
'Birthday Boy' sentiment Pollycraft
side tag cut on my slice

Thanks for looking xx


6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card Shell, love that image its gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the Challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

Anne said...

A great card Shell, he's a real wee cutie
Anne x

Unknown said...

This is just perfect Shell! Beautiful bright colours and the image is set off beautifully with those lovely embellishments.
Thanks for playing along with us at Cards for Men. Good luck!. Viv xx

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Shell. Love the image and the little fishes stamped all around.

Good luck with the Cards for Men challenge.

Donna xx

Saskia said...

Great card, love this stamp!!

Saskia :)

Alison said...

Great card Shell

Alison xx