23 October 2009

just a quicky

I thought I had better post before I ran out of time, we are going away next week for a few days and I can't wait....We are going down to Bognor to stop with my best mate Louise and her family...and I am so so excited...

Well last week was an absolute nightmare, my baby (KT) got swine flu, and she was so poorly with it, her temp was 103.4 at one point which really worried me. But thankfully shes great now bak to being her normal hypoactive self lol....driving us all mad now shes better...

Well in all the stress of KT being poorly I did manage to make a few cards .....



This one I made for Niges cousins GF thought I would put brolly on a card instead of in a box and I also made a neverending card with popcorn bear all over which I forgot to take pics of Doh!!!



This is one I made last month for a card swap I do every month, loving the new D & D stamps


9 comments:

Alison said...

I'm sure you were worried sick about KT, glad she's feeling better, tell her Emma louise send her (hugs).
Hope you have a lovely holiday with Louise.

Alison xx

jackiescrafts said...

So glad KT is fully recovered, it must have been such a worry for you
Have a great time with Louise

Hugs Jackie x

Anonymous said...

Hi HUN....

KT poor thing, glad she is doing well, even if she is driving you mad,
mmmmm think lou is just as excited as you are..lol...
Cards are great, love the first one hun, really special...
Hugs Angel

Liz said...

Think these are brill cards Shell so very glad KT is better what a worry hope you have a great time too

liz x

Louise Emma said...

Fabby cards hun, as always. Not long to wait now!!!!!

Irene said...

Helloo Shell

What fantastic cards, they are gorgeous. My favourite is the first one, the brolly and flowers are gorgeous.

luv
irene
xxxx

Jules said...

Hi Shell

Two lovely creations - but if I had to choose the first is my favourite.

I am pleased to here things are starting to improve for KT.

You will be well ready for your holiday - I hope you have a really lovely time.

Love Jules xx

My'scardcorner said...

Glad to hear your daughter is Ok and hope you enjoyed your break with Louise, Just love that brolly card .
Myrax

Unknown said...

Both gorgeous cards hun, especially the first one, what a stunner.

Hope you had a wonderful time with Louise and family.

Hugs

Joanne xx