31 July 2009

Well this rain won't go away will it...lol just a good job we've got Sky so I can watch the cricket lol "COME ON ENGLAND" phwoarrrrrr Freddie Flintoff is so damn fine lol...(just hope Nige doesn't read this post lol) ;0)

Anyway back to a bit of card making, at class on Monday night we made this beautiful christmas card, I really like it, and you can use the design for so many different types of cards...you can't really see from the pic but its two pieces of A4 folded in half then one half of that folded in half again so it folds back on itself (do this to both pieces of A4) then put both pieces of cards together the two A5 half need to be DST'd together ....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I give up think I have confused myself to much lol....hope you understand lol. Oh I forgot the side panels are the rectangle off the Glitter Girls Romance board x





Also just wanted to send loadsa love and hugs to my best bud Lou, the poor darling is really really suffering at the moment, so great big hugs and loadsa love to her xxxxx


11 comments:

lynne said...

lovely card lynne xxx

lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Woooo, that is a great card hun, looks outstanding, beautiful christmas colours,
THANKYOU so much hun for the card for Deanna, she was SOOOOO pleased when i gave her the envelope, she said thank you, made her day.....it has been great to receive these for her, even have family that didn't even bother to see if she was ok, so to get these from friends i have never met, means the world, i thankyou again....
Take care poppet.
Hugs Angel

My'scardcorner said...

Really classy card Shell and such a good idea fold wise.

Jules said...

Wow Shell

You have put a lot of hard work into this card.

Very Christmassy!!

Love Jules xx

Spyder said...

Lovely card!! (I never get the measurements right!!)
((Lyn)))

Wellnifty said...

Hi Shell, long time no see, just catching up on blogging but its taking me days, lol fab card love the image and the folds

Chris xxx

Unknown said...

WOW love the design Shell, and I think I understood all that you said...lol. Wonderfully decorated too!!

Hope you had a fab weekend.

Joanne x

Liz said...

Fab card that is Lynne Love the fold

Liz xx

Louise Emma said...

Fba card as always hun, can't do much blogging or pc work at the moment but yours is a must of course xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Max said...

I followed your instructions ok LOL!
Great Christmas card for a someone who deserves something a bit special.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx