21 April 2009

WOW....Hello I'm Back From My Hols xxx

Well, what a week!! We had an absolute fantastic time on our hols in Paignton....the weather ws soooooooo warm and sunny, Nige and KT are all nicely tanned now, lol ...



Well what did we do...oh yeah we went to Trago Mills and I spent lots of pennies on craft stuff, I bought so much stuff I can't remember it all, stamps, stamps and more stamps, acetate, punches, x-cut shapes, cardstock oh and watercolour card/paper....oh yeah I also treated Nige to a sea fishing rod, reel, wiggly things that go on it somewhere, so all in all it was money well spent...lol We had a fab time...just a shame I have to do all the washing and ironing when we get back....






Anyway made a few cards before we went away and didn't post pics so will post them now....the two birdy ones where for my hubbys uncle for his birthday, he loves his birdies and is a member of RSPB and the Avacet (Ithink thats what its called) is their mascot emblem thingy lol...the other is Milo I love him sooooooooo cute card for my mate who has just moved into a beautiful new house Good Luck Jue hope it all works out for ya babe xxx



6 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Fabby cards as ususal hun but even better was the news you gave me today!!! I can't wait!!!!! 22nd May!!!!!! Yaya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sylvia R said...

Glad you had a fab holiday and hope to see some of your creations with your new stamps and things...xx

You've also made Louise vert happy....xxxx

Hugs
Sylvia R
xxx

Sylvia R said...

mispelt word.......fingers are not my own with this lap top....should of been very happy.....lol xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell..

Wow, how time flies, doesn't seem you said you were going now your back again, sounds like you all had a fabbie time, wooo hoooo lot's of crafty bit's..lol..
Love the card's especially the bottom one, how cutie is that!!!
HOW ARE THE LESSONS GOING HUN....
Hugs Angel

Wellnifty said...

Hi Shell, glad you had a great holiday, have fun playing with all your new goodies. Love all the cards

Chris x

My'scardcorner said...

Glad you had a great holiday doesnt it make all the difference if the sun shines :0) Love the birdie cards . Enjoy playing with your new goodies :0)