25 March 2009

mothers day

Well sorry I haven't posted for a while, my back has been that bad I haven't been able to sit up at the computer for very long....today is the first time since Saturday (boo hoo)


I thought you might like to see my Mothers Day cards I got off my girlies....






This beautiful card is off our youngest Katie (11) she absolutely loved doing it (now shes addicted just like her mom lol) the only thing is her dad dripped ribeanna on it at the bottom, and it won't come off. I suggested that she put a bow on it but she liked it made it unique lol...




This card with the beautiful yellow roses is off our eldest Danni who was 12 on the 23rd argggghhh can't believe shes gonna be a teenager next March lol
I just wanted to say a great big thank you to my beautiful girlies xxxx
TAKE CARE Shell XX

7 comments:

Anne said...

Two beautiful cards Shell. Your wee one did a fantastic job with the parhcment
hugs
Anne

Louise Emma said...

You lucky girly! Your girls are so gorgeous, no wonder the cards are soo special x Katie did beautifully with the parchment and Danni's creamy yellow rose decoupage is stunning. Well done girls xxx

Anonymous said...

Ahhh cutie, sorry to hear you have not been well, good to have you back,
WOW, girl's following in mum's footstep's, great creation's look forward to seeing more.
My son is 11 and he loves parchment too,
Take Care Chick,
Hugs Angel

Anonymous said...

hey hunnie...
pop over to my blog and pick up your award...
Hugs Angel

Wellnifty said...

Wow, what talented girls, taking after their Mum obviously, hope your back is getting better now.
I've left something on my blog for you

Chris x

Hammersue said...

wow oh wow.they are fabby cards.and done by kids. omg, they have you rtalent. well done to them both. yes the drop looks ok it is unique

Unknown said...

oh yes the kiddies take after mommy
alright ... making a mean card... getting on my nerves.... stropping at random momemts.... testy if they're tired... loves em all