16 February 2009

Noddy & Big Ears!!!!!

Yes I know I do get the weird requests...and yes Ju you know its you hun...lol

My good friend Ju phoned and asked if I could do a card with Noddy & Big Ears on, yes I said, thinking that with her having 3 kids it would be for one of them....lol I was soooooooooooo wrong lol it was a request from her mom, for her partner who will be 60 next month, and absolutely adores Noddy....so after a lot of messing between me and my fab hubby and brill bud Lou we came up with this.....hope you like...!!!!!

TAKE CARE SHELLXX

7 comments:

Wellnifty said...

Thats great, I love it

Chris x

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh NODDY, he is a cutie...
My kids love watching him...lol...
Great card hun!!!!
Hugs Angel

Louise Emma said...

Awwwwww what a brill card........ well done hunny xxxxxxxxxx

The sign looks good x Happy to help x

Louise Emma said...

Me again gorgeous! There is something over on my blob for you xxxxx

Wellnifty said...

Me again, hope your OK..there is something for you on my blog

Chris x

val090 said...

And mine ooooooo you are popular!!
Strange requests we might have but we usually manage to pull them off, no matter what
Val x

joolsedesigns said...

Hi Shell your card is fabby and I know a little boy who would love a card like that. I have something on my blog for you